Man 40, Electrocuted

By Jefferson D.Tweh

A man identified as Peter Kenmy was electrocuted last week Friday night at 7:45 p.m. in Red-light, Paynesville City.   According to an eye witness account, Mr. Kenmy came from another compound and while in the process of crossing the street, he stepped on a fallen electrical wire which was attached to a Mandingo man’s compound.

After the fallen electrical wire incident, Mr. Kenmy was rushed to the Benson Hospital by some residents for immediate treatment but one of the staffs told the residents that there was no doctor or nurse in the building.

Some community members who actually spoke to this paper said one Mandingo man only called Joseph supplying current to community members used old electrical wires to connect other people on the same line.

Our reporter who visited the Paynesville Community said when he made an attempt to enter the Mandingo man’s compound to ferret what was unfolding, the security adamantly refused to open the gate.

“You so called journalists; go and write mess in your papers but I will not open this gate because my boss man is innocent of what happened; just go,” the security asserted.

Comments

comments

coming soon